Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The conversation continues with the delicious Chipper Bro Bell. He talks about how his game developed while touring and competing with the Bud Light Team.
- Hear how the chemistry between he and Joey allowed their spontaneous routines to lead them to victory.
- Chip, Jake, & Randy really get into talking about consecutivity, what it feels like to each of them, and how they make it work.
- The flow is the focus, not the catch. How do you convey this to a new player?
- Chipper comments on the European players, and how their passion reminds him of the 1970’s in the U.S.
- It’s all about sharing and inviting others to in.
Thanks to all those that have helped make the live streams a reality; it’s hard to believe there have already been 13 this year! Just so you know, the Podcast is now every other week so Jake & Randy have time to focus on other exciting projects. Be sure to watch the Beachstylers live stream on October 6th & 7th.
Very inspiring “interview” with Chipper…love the open heart to open mind approach.
25:05 Randy- ‘it still hasn’t gone Cirque du Soleil yet’ … has it not?