Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, Ryan Young talks about his tablet based electronic judging system.
- What inspired him to create the system?
- How many “problems are hidden in the paper”?
- Find out about Potlatch’s experimental judging system, and what Ryan has learned along the way.
- What is Ryan’s perfect judging system.
- How could real time scores change freestyle competitions?
- Should the judging system be adjusted to make freestyle more audience friendly?
Bring back Diff Made Easy!
The knob needs to go to 11
Pingback: The American Freestyle Open 2017 Will be Streamed Live - FrisbeeGuru
Pingback: Potlatch Freestyle Frisbee 2017 Review and Results - FrisbeeGuru
Pingback: WFDF 2017 Freestyle Event Will Be Live Streamed - FrisbeeGuru
Pingback: Episode 46: Paul Kenny, the Executive Director of the FPA, shares the 2017 Year in Review - FrisbeeGuru