Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Jake and Randy discuss original moves that they thought were great but ended up abandoning.
- Find out how Fabio discovered Frisbee after picking up a free one at a sports show in his home town of Trieste.
- Shortly after that, he discovered Tommy Leitner’s website and Heinsville.com (as it was in 2003), both of which he painstakingly watched, read, and practiced from.
- He was just a spectator at his first tournament at the 2003 World Championships in Rimini.
- Seeing Freestyle for the first time brought tears to his eyes, and it wasn’t long after that he began practicing up to 12 hours a day, despite having few people to play with.
- Fabio makes an impact when you first meet him and both Jake and Randy have specific memories they share.
- Fabio talks about how Clay Collera had such a huge influence on him.
Subscribe to our Frisbeeguru.com mailing list to make sure you get all the news from the week.