- In 1989, WFDF was held in England, and Konn shares his experience playing with Adrian Wainright.
- Although they did not have the most ideal practice circumstances, they focused on difficulty vs presentation, and they ended up winning.
- Konn, Jake, & Randy discuss the variables that drive performance & how judging impacts the game.
- Konn has some interesting thoughts on how he views difficulty and the correlation to the amount of time it takes to master certain moves.
- Konn shares his impressions of meeting Donny Rhoades for the first time.
- Congrats to Jake & Ryan on their recent WFDF win!
See more event results here: https://overalldisc.com/tournament.html?id=38
- Toronto Raptors win!!
- Charles Tips book was his go to guide and find out who the HOF “guy” was who changed his life forever.
- Toronto has a “beach” scene with a sweet wind?
- Ken Westerfield – mentor and showman took Patrick and others under his wing and showed them the demo ropes.
- Kosmic Katastrophe – what the heck is it and why is it a Canadian thing.
- The Death Disc & Buzz Bee – just what you think they might be:)
WFDF – World Overall Championship – Freestyle will be live streamed July 12 & 13 and don’t miss the new integration with the judging system. You will be able to see the players names and how they scored live, plus much more!
The WFDF World Overall Championships – Freestyle Competition will be Live Streamed. The event takes place July 12th & 13th in Richmond, Va, USA. Lori and I will be there with the cameras and computer, ready to stream and jam!
Also helping with the stream will be Ryan Young. He is running the current FPA judging system for this event. Last weekend we integrated an overlay from that system into the live stream. If all goes well, player’s names and scores will be visible in the stream.
To learn more about this event, listen to our interview with the tournament directory, Jack Cooksey and checkout the event web site which includes a list of all registered players, the schedule, and more.
To watch, click here.
- Daniel shares how he was introduced to Freestyle by a fellow student named James on his first day as a freshman in college.
- He practiced in his dorm room and learned to delay almost immediately.
- Although it took a while, both Daniel & James earned the acceptance and the mentorship of the NY crew, who encouraged them to focus on the basics.
- Daniel talks about specific players that have been most influential to his game.
- Find out how Emma Kahle worked her way into the Columbia Campus threesome and what they named themselves.
- Randy asks Daniel how he has dealt with comparisons between him and James.
- Jake provides some of his own insight as he played so often with his brother, Matt.
- Can you believe it? Shootin’ the Frizbreeze has had nearly 20,000 downloads to date & we are approaching 100 episodes!
- Thanks to all our patrons and donors who help make this possible!! Consider becoming becoming a part of this project today!