1. Ilka Simon, Anna Merlo
2. Jessica S., Silvina Porsch
3. Juliana Korver, Lori Daniels
4. Char Powell, Elena Dalmasso
1. Jakub Kostel, Ryan Young
2. James Wiseman, Pavel Baranyk
3. Ayal Benin, Daniel O’neill
4. Andrea Rimatori, Tom Leitner
5. Yuval Reikoren, Daniel Pinchasov
6. Andrea Festi, Mattia Colombari
7. Harald S., Thomas Nötzel
8. Edoardo Turri, Benjamin Edelmann
1. Jakub Kostel, Ilka Simon
2. Lori Daniels, James Wiseman
3. Andrea Rimatori, Char Powell
4. Silvina Porsch, Pablo Andres mosquer
5. Juliana Korver, Daniel O’neill
6. Anna Merlo, Andrea Festi
1. Ryan Young, James Wiseman, Pavel Baranyk
2. Jakub Kostel, Paul Kenny, Freddy Finner
3. Harald S., Daniel O’neill, Randy Silvey
4. Kuba Radwanski, Mateusz Gajewski, Toby Künzel
5. Thomas Nötzel, Ayal Benin, Fabian Dinklage
6. Fabrizio “Nino” Nicco, Pablo Andres mosquer, Jan Soerensen
This year, the Freestyle Players Association World Championships (FPAW 2018) will take place in Trnava, Slovakia on August 1 – 4 and will be a part of a larger flying disc event called the Trnava Frisbee Games. You can tune in and watch FPAW 2018 here and check our blog for results.
FPAW is the premier freestyle Frisbee event and always showcases the best talent in the sport. Teams practice for months, mastering routine choreography and honing their skills in order to make their bid to be crowned world champions. With 7 of the top 10 ranked players registered, 2018 will be another stellar event. You don’t want to miss it.
Trnava Frisbee Games will also include Disc Dog, Ultimate, and Disc Golf. Much of this action will be available on a second stream.
Here are some links to get you fired up.
The European Freestyle Open (EFO) 2018 will be live streamed. The event takes place on July 26-29 in Berlin, Germany, only one week before FPA Worlds. This will allow many players to attend both events, giving the opportunity for a pre-view of many of the FPAW teams. With 55 players already registered, it is sure to be an amazing event.
EFO will include Open Pairs, Mixed Pairs, Women’s Pairs, and Co-Op divisions using the official FPA competition format. Ryan Young and his bag of tablets will act as head judge.
For the stream, Mystiq and I will be working together to bring you the action. Randy and I are also planning to provide commentary for much of the event. All this should lead to an incredible show that you won’t want to miss.
Thanks so much to the EFO team for hosting the event and for al their support!
This was our live episode from Sun Break 2018. Attached is both the audio only and video versions. Enjoy!!
- Interview Ryan Young, the Tournament Directory
- Interview Pavel Baranyk, the Open Pairs and Follow the Leader winner
- Jam time
The Deutsche Meisterschaft (German Championships) for 2018 will be held in Nuremberg, Germany, on July 6-8. The tournament director is non other than Chris Belaj. While he is hosting this amazing event, he and his team will bringing us the action on the live stream.
Deutsche Meisterschaft will include open pairs, mixed pairs, and open co-op divisions. This event is sure to have some exciting routines as it regularly draws top talent from all over Europe. With the European championships also in July and the World Championships the week after, Deutsche Meisterschaft will give teams an opportunity to tune up their routines.